Gamallt Ready Mixed Concrete LTD Cardigan
Tel: 01239 613257
Fax: 01239 614615
Pantgwyn Quarry LTD
Tel: 01239 881246
Fax: 01239 881393
Cardi Environmental Ltd
Tel: 01239 802524
Fax: 01239 614615
Gamallt Ready Mixed Concrete Pumping Service.
Guidelines - Pump Pour Sequence
The Sequence of a typical pump pour:
- the pump will arrive and the operator will liase with the contractor before setting up the pump, pipeline (if required) and preparing the grout.
- The concrete mixer truck will arrive and back onto the pump.
- The pump operator will then grout the line and commence pumping.
- The concretewill be placed into position using the boom where possible. Where ground-lineis used, the concreting gang will need to move the pipeline around as the pour progresses,
- Cautionary note: Concrete is pumped at high pressure. All personnel should be made aware of the risks and dangers associated with end hose usage.
- When the truck mixer has discharged its load, the mixer chutes will be cleaned before the mixer leavers. The chutes should not be washed into the hopper as this could cause blockage and affect the quality of the concrete.
- The next mixer will then arrive, back on to the pump and discharge its load,
- At the end of the pour, the pump operator will clean all the concrete from the pump and pipeline. This operation will take approx one hour, more if the job involves a long pipeline.
- The pump operator will then put the boom back into its travel position and load all the ancillary equipment onto the pump.
- The job sheet will then be prepared for the contractor to sign.
- The pump will then leave site and travel back to the depot.
At ALL times the pump operator is responcible for the operation on your site, for the despatch of concrete.
Please listen and respond to instructions given by the operator.
Site safety is our first priory.